History of Computers-
You are to do a presentation on the history of
computers. You are to use information
from your book to compile your slides and present the slide show to the
class. Here is your checklist:
- _____ Must be a minimum of 6 slide long. (5)
- _____ Storyboard. You must use a pencil and paper to sketch out your slide
show before you create the presentation.
The storyboard sheet also must be handed in. (20)
- _____ Choose a topic area below and put a
checkmark in the area you will do your presentation on. All the information is from Chapter 1
in the book. (5)
- _____ Early History of Computers – Sections
- _____ The Personal Computer – Sections
- _____ Telecommunications – Sections
- _____ Choose a Design Template of your
- _____ List the name of the Design Template
you used ____________________________
- _____ Insert 1 pictures from the clip art gallery.
- _____ Insert 4 pictures saved from the
- _____ Slide Transition.
Apply a different slide transition to each slide. (25)
- _____ Custom Animation. Apply an effect and sound effect to at
least one object on each slide. (30)
- _____ Speech. You will stand in front of the
class and present your information. (15)
- _____ Printout. Print your slides in Black & White, Handout Version, 6
slides per page.
Order to staple
and hand in:
1. Grading Sheet (5)
2. Slides Handout Version (5)
3. Storyboard (5)